Tuesday, October 8, 2013

My Ghost Story, Day 8, Tuesday

Another bulb is out. That makes three. Also, last night a very strange thing happened.

In the front bedroom, which used to be my father's room, the light dimmed for a second and came back. I thought it was going to blow. It only happened on one light...not the whole house, so it wasn't a brown out. Just one bulb, dimmed, and came back.

There are now plastic skeletons and black lights all over the house. I used to be terrified of skulls, when I was a little kid...a bi-product of walking in on "Dark Shadows" while my mother was watching, the episode with the giant skull with glowing eyes on a black background scared the living daylights out of me. Hey, I was like three. But that phobia stuck with me for years.

Now I am surrounded by skulls, and probably the ghost of my long-passed father.

-Christopher Pinto, author of
Murder Behind The Closet Door
Murder on Tiki Island
StarDustMysteries.com
VampireKillingKits.com

No comments:

Post a Comment