Monday, October 14, 2013

My Ghost Story, October 12

 Day 12.

As I descend deeper into my madness with decorating for Halloween, I find myself looking over my shoulder a lot, seeing things out of the corners of my eyes, hearing strange sounds that don't belong. I know most of this is probably because our house is now covered with plastic skulls, cutouts of zombies and wall hangings depicting evil phantoms. But still...

Not too much happened since my last post, except that yet another bulb blew out (is that four? five? I'm losing count), and I heard a strange scratching noise coming from the front room (where my father used to live). Could have been some kind of animal on the window, but it didn't sound like that to me.

There is something else. Something I can't put my finger on. Just a feeling; that feeling that you enter a room, and although you see no one else there, you know you are not alone. Maybe it's my mind playing tricks.

Maybe it's something else.


-Christopher Pinto, author of
Murder Behind The Closet Door
Murder on Tiki Island
StarDustMysteries.com
VampireKillingKits.com

No comments:

Post a Comment